3rd ANNUAL FOOOD ON A STICK FESTIVAL
at CLIFF’S AMUSEMENT PARK
NEW FOR 2017:
The event will be 2 Days!
Sunday, September 3 and Monday, September 4
Hours: 11AM – 7PM
LIMITED TO 12 FOOD VENDORS.
This event is currently only open to food vendors. Any questions, contact us.
Please read the following carefully and click the link below to register.
Upon registering you will get an email with the required permits to submit. Paperwork must be submitted by July 28.
When registering you will be required to pay for your space, submit your full menu, and the item(s) you will be selling that are served ON-A-STICK. We will work with vendors to minimize duplication.
VITAL INFORMATION (Read Carefully)
- Festival Dates and Times: Sunday and Monday, September 3 & 4; 11AM – 6PM
- Vendor registration deadline – JULY 28. After this date, contact us about available space.
- Festival is open only to food vendors, who can offer food served ON-A STICK.
- Vendors’ menus do not need to be only food on sticks.
- You may offer a variety of foods – BUT YOUR MENU MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE FEATURED ITEM SERVED ON A STICK.
- To encourage attendees to support all vendors, food menus must contain at least one on-a-stick item sold for no more than $4.
- Please get creative. The more creative the item, the greater the sales will be.
- Click here for some items served in the past.
- Vendors are prohibited from selling cotton candy, corn dogs and bottled drinks including soda and water. These will be available from onsite Cliff’s concessions.
- Vendor Fee: $350. Due in full upon registration.
- Expected attendance – 8000 over the two days.
- The venue can host both food trucks and non-mobile vendors.
- All vendors are placed throughout the park near rides and amusements.
- Tents are not provided and we work to place non-mobile vendors in existing shade structures.
- Vendors are not expected to provide any free samples.
- All vendors will receive free ride passes for their families and staff.
- Vendor load-in is scheduled for 7AM, September 3.
- Food trucks will be required to remain in their location overnight. Security is provided.
- Load in/out details to be provided in the weeks prior to the event.
Vendors will be placed throughout the park, encouraging attendees to visit all vendors and all rides.
Locations will be determined by vendors needs (space, electricity) and by the order in which vendor payments are received.
MAP OF CLIFFS:
- 10 x 10 space in an existing, permanent shade structure.
- You may provide your own tables and fire-retardant tent
- A 10×10 Tent Package is available to rent for $100; includes tent, tables, chairs.
- 25 x 10 space.
- 120 v electricity is available for all vendors.
- Vendors must provide their own 100ft, grounded extension cords.
- Food trucks may be expected to run their own generators for the event. Generators must be of the quiet variety.
- All vendors are required to submit a Temporary Health Permit as required by the City of Albuquerque.
- All non-mobile vendors must submit a diagram of their set-up.
- Food trucks must provide copies of their annual permits.
- All vendors are required to submit a certificate of insurance listing the following as an additional insured:
- Uncle Cliff’s Kiddyland Inc. dba Cliff’s Amusement Park. 4800 Osuna Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Blue River Productions. 10812 Woodland Ave NE. Albuquerque, NM 87112
Contact Dean Strober. (505)510-1312. Dean@BlueRiverProductions.com